Location: Ottumwa, Iowa
Be a part of the extraordinary care for today's women by joining our OBGYN team! Join an established hospital employed practice that will allow quick practice growth, with the support of collaborative providers and an outstanding hospital. ORHC has DaVinci Robotics on-site. There is regional and local access to all specialists. Ottumwa has a patient base of nearly 125,000 and there is a strong need for additional OBGYN physicians. We are offering a $75k sign-on bonus to the incoming physician.
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Serving the southeastern Iowa region for more than 125 years, Ottumwa Regional Health Center, licensed at 217 beds, offers patients a wide range of health services and specialties, including emergency medicine, critical care, medical/surgical, OB/Gyn and cardiac services.
Located in southeastern Iowa along the Des Moines River, Ottumwa is full of historical charm. From a revitalized downtown district to outdoor recreational activities, this city has it all.