Location: Benton, Arkansas
Saline Memorial Hospital, located in Benton, Arkansas is seeking an additional BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a hospital-employed group just outside Little Rock metro. Experience is preferred.
- Hospital-employed group
- All ages seen with no obstetrics
- Average 22-25 patients/day
- The clinic is located right next to the hospital in a beautifully appointed MOB
- Call is phone only and shared among the other primary care providers
- Hospitalist group for all patient admits
- Unlimited growth opportunity with one of the largest retirement communities in the US just minutes away in Hot Springs
- Service area population of 199k
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a 177-bed, community hospital serving the community of Benton for over 60 years. The hospital campus, approximately 400k square feet, provides a setting for a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services for over 180 active and consulting physicians. SMH is the recipient of multiple Governor's Quality Awards as well as top rankings in the nation for patient safety.
Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs along I-30, Benton makes a perfect home base for those wanting to visit both communities while partaking of Benton's charm.