Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Excellent Opportunity to Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented, inspired and up for a challenge--those who don't shy away from big emotional investments and daily opportunities to improve lives.
We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality and our similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
- You'll join a busy, existing practice of nine neurohospitalists and experienced support staff.
- Fourteen (14) shifts per month and flexible scheduling, ensuring work/life balance.
- 100% inpatient, consult-only, with no outpatient clinic responsibilities.
- Comprehensive Stroke Certified facility and Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Tele-stroke program.
- Be part of a collegial group that works together closely to provide the utmost in quality care while supporting each team member's personal and professional goals.
UCHealth is unable to support visa candidates on the community medicine side of UCHealth. Thank you so much for considering UCHealth.
- The pay range for this full-time position is $313,000-$347,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.