Location: Henderson, North Carolina
Maria Parham Health, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Henderson, North Carolina (45min outside Durham) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Busy primary care practice located directly across from Maria Parham Health's main campus
- Long-standing MD in practice with over 16 years' experience
- Knowledgeable support staff
- Standard clinic hours with average patient load of 20-25/day
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Maria Parham Health, a 102-bed hospital, is part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system serving north central North Carolina and southern Virginia. It is home to the region's largest and most comprehensive emergency department, the leading maternity center in a four-county region, and the area's largest most advanced intensive and progressive care services.
Located 40 miles north of the capital city of Raleigh, Henderson is a rural town rich with history; if you are looking for a piece of "Small-Town Americana", you can find it here. Nestled right in the middle of everything great, Henderson has something for everyone. A day trip can be taken to either the coast or the mountains, and Henderson conveniently serves as the halfway point between New York City and Atlanta, Georgia.
45min to Durham
1.5hrs to Greensboro
2.5hrs to Norfolk, VA
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty