Texas A&M University School of Medicine Seeks an Associate Dean of Admissions | Be the Leading Voice of a Dynamic Team | Manage and Refine the Recruitment Process | Live in Highly Desirable Bryan-College Station, TX
The Texas A&M University School of Medicine seeks an Associate Dean of Admissions to plan, direct, and implement a comprehensive recruitment and admissions plan. The incoming Associate Dean of Admissions will also implement programs to ensure the recruitment of a qualified student body and travel to colleges and universities for local and national recruitment events. Candidates must be MDs, DOs, PhDs, EdDs, JDs, or have equivalent degrees and show a proven track record of managing and implementing a successful medical school admissions program.
Be Part of a Legacy
The successful candidate will become part of the legacy of developing Aggie Doctors. The uniqueness of Texas A&M's commitment to developing Aggie Doctors lies in its holistic and values-driven approach to medical education, fostering a community of compassionate, skilled, and socially responsible medical professionals dedicated to making a positive impact on the world of healthcare.
· Join our dedicated team as the leading voice and advocate for all aspiring medical students in our MD program
· Be the face of our prestigious medical school, guiding and supporting potential applicants through their journey to success
· Take the reins in managing and refining our cutting-edge holistic application evaluation process
· Play a pivotal role in selecting prospective students whose varied experiences contribute to becoming competent, compassionate physicians who appreciate our institution's values and mission
· Dive into data-driven decision-making and unleash your strategic prowess to plan, recommend, and implement best practices
· Texas A&M is ranked a Best Medical School (US News)
What's more, Bryan-College Station is a metropolitan area centering on the twin cities of Bryan and College Station in the Brazos Valley region of Texas. It is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the country. The successful candidate will live and practice in a charming city blending Southern hospitality and modern amenities. It also has an excellent Livability Score (area vibes) and an affordable cost of living. Residents embrace the city's vibrant culture through its annual festivals, live music scene, and various arts and entertainment events.
You may apply by e-mailing your CV and Letter of Interest to Ben Maliwat at email@example.com or online at https://www.amnhealthcare.com/job-details/2829791/bryan-tx-associate-dean-/
Merritt Hawkins is considered one of the nation’s most recognized physician recruiting firms. Our full-service, permanent physician search firm specializes in recruiting and placing top physicians and advanced practitioner talent in jobs across the country. Because we are solely dedicated to healthcare recruitment and physician job search, we have developed a methodology that results in the placement of the highest quality clinicians and physician leaders across the full spectrum of healthcare delivery systems.